This came from a Hershey's leaflet. I have not tried this recipe posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly greease. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups. Cut each peanut butter cups into 4 pieces; set aside.
- 2Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat; stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in peanut butter cup pieces.
- 3Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set and edges are firm. Do Not Overbake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- 4Note: For more visible peanut butter cup pieces, some of the pieces can be held back and then pushed into the tops.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Drops
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 950.7
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 605.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 87.2 g
- Protein 17.8 g