- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking pan with foil.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add peanut butter; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar until combined.
- Press mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate pieces over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Spread over crumb layer.
- Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- Lift foil from pan; cut into bars.