Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wow, watch out for these! So tasty! The original recipe called for half and half, but I like the milk.
- 3 ounces Frangelico liqueur
- 2 ounces buttershots butterscotch schnapps
- 2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 2 ounces milk
- Blend all ingredients over ice.
- Can be strained and served up or on the rocks.
Yum, like the real thing but hazelnutty. So smooth!
Whoa. This was a huge serving but yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy! Did kinda taste like a PB cup. I used low carb milk to make it kinda healthy. hehe. Thanks!!!
Wow, this was wonderful. Even my husband, who doesn't usually go for mixed dessert like drinks really liked this. I will defiantely being having this again!