Recipe by Kree
Ahh, the joys of simplicity. This makes a great light lunch or afternoon snack. It's from Rachel at VegWeb.
Top Review by CeeBee
What a great idea...I made some changes to allow for what I had on hand. I used Kashi's & in the Morning ceral (kind of like Grape Nuts) and apples instead of bananas. I've had these for breakfast for the past couple of days....yummy!
- 1 whole whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or 1 tablespoon soy nut butter (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄3 banana (sliced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat tortilla in microwave for about 15 seconds, until softer.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter or soynut butter over the whole tortilla.
- Add slices of banana (You may not want to add the whole third of a banana or you may want more; much of it depends on what size tortilla you use).
- Sprinkle granola over the banana and peanut butter, to taste.
- Roll it up and enjoy!