Ahh, the joys of simplicity. This makes a great light lunch or afternoon snack. It's from Rachel at VegWeb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat tortilla in microwave for about 15 seconds, until softer.
- 2Spread a layer of peanut butter or soynut butter over the whole tortilla.
- 3Add slices of banana (You may not want to add the whole third of a banana or you may want more; much of it depends on what size tortilla you use).
- 4Sprinkle granola over the banana and peanut butter, to taste.
- 5Roll it up and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Crunch Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas