Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ahh, the joys of simplicity. This makes a great light lunch or afternoon snack. It's from Rachel at VegWeb.
- 1 whole whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or 1 tablespoon soy nut butter (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄3 banana (sliced)
- Heat tortilla in microwave for about 15 seconds, until softer.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter or soynut butter over the whole tortilla.
- Add slices of banana (You may not want to add the whole third of a banana or you may want more; much of it depends on what size tortilla you use).
- Sprinkle granola over the banana and peanut butter, to taste.
- Roll it up and enjoy!
What a great idea...I made some changes to allow for what I had on hand. I used Kashi's & in the Morning ceral (kind of like Grape Nuts) and apples instead of bananas. I've had these for breakfast for the past couple of days....yummy!
These are so good! Quick, easy, and yummy. :) Thanks for posting!
Oh Kree! This was absolutely yummy! I had this for breakfast this morning and just loved it! Thank you for sharing! Love the ease with which you can prepare it and the taste is very good!