Recipe by pines506
An easy dessert to throw together. Good with hot fudge sauce drizzled on the top! Cook time is chilling and freezing time.
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure peanut butter and corn syrup into mixing bowl, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal; stir until well coated.
- With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and around sides of lightly buttered 9-inch pie pan to form crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Spread ice cream evenly in chilled crust. Freeze until firm.
- Cut into wedges to serve.