Prep 20 mins
Cook 39 mins
This recipe is from Family Circle recipe. It features Butterfinger candy bars.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Crunch Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 fun-size butterfinger candy bars, coarsely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 5 fun-size butterfinger candy bars, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with nonstick foil, allowing foil to hang over two sides.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the flour, pecans and light brown sugar.
- Stir in the butter and mix until all dry ingredients are moistened and a crumbly dough forms.
- Press into the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- In another medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg, lemon juice and vanilla until combined.
- Stir in 3/4 cup coarsely chopped candy.
- Pour into the baked crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the finely chopped candy over the top.
- Cool completely.
- Gently lift from pan and pull back foil.
- Cut into 36 squares.
- Refrigerate until serving.