1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Crunch Cake
1 hr 20 mins
For my chocolate-peanut butter lovin' kids. This is a favorite of theirs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add cake mix, peanut butter, and brown sugar to a mixing bowl.
- 2Beat on low speed until crumbly.
- 3Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
- 4Add water, eggs, and oil to remaining crumb mixture; beat on low speed until moistened.
- 5Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- 6Add in 1/4 cup each of the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; stir to combine.
- 7Pour batter into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 8Mix together the peanuts, reserved crumb mixture, and remaining chips; sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- 10Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Crunch Cake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.3
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 47.4 mg
- Sodium 431.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 12.8 g