For my chocolate-peanut butter lovin' kids. This is a favorite of theirs.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Crunch Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Add cake mix, peanut butter, and brown sugar to a mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed until crumbly.
- Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
- Add water, eggs, and oil to remaining crumb mixture; beat on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add in 1/4 cup each of the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; stir to combine.
- Pour batter into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Mix together the peanuts, reserved crumb mixture, and remaining chips; sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Cool completely.