Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I had some peanut butter chips that I had to use up, so I made up this recipe. It was delicious. A must for peanut butter and chocolate lovers.
- Blend on low speed, (about 30 seconds) cake mix, peanut butter and brown sugar until crumbly.
- Reserve 1/2 cup peanut butter mixture; set aside.
- To remaining peanut butter mixture add water, butter and eggs.
- Mix at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Fold 1/4 cup peanut butter chips and 1/4 cup chocolate chips into batter.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9 X 13 inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved 1/2 cup peanut butter mixture, remaining chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining peanut butter chips.
- Gently press into top of cake.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.