Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very easy, quick no-bake treat!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- chocolate frosting (optional)
- Melt sugar with corn syrup. Remove from heat and add the peanut butter. Stir until combined well.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Press into a greased 8x8-inch pan and chill.
- Frost with chocolate frosting, if you like.
These are ok and easy to do. Very much like a lot of other cereal recipes.