Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mother and I made these when I was little. Wanted to share with my children and they love them too!
- Bring sugar and syrup to a boil that only melts the sugar.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Pour over 5 cups corn flakes.
- Gently stir.
- Make sure all of the peanut butter mixture is consistent throughout the corn flakes.
- Drop onto wax paper and allow to cool and harden.
- Store in cool area.
These are pretty cool - very easy to do, too. Yo' momma must have had really big balls though, because I got about 20 out of this.. and next time I will even make them smaller, as they are very rich. My granddaughter's gonna be sugar-buzzing 'round the Christmas tree this year, lol..
My Grandma's recipe! I request these every year for Christmas!
I've been looking for a recipe that I'm familiar with. Thanks for providing one.