Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Quick and easy cookies the whole family will love!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Milnot Condensed Milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cook sugar, milnot, butter and peanut butter over medium heat until it boils.
- Boil 2 minutes.
- Stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add oats, marshmallows and vanilla.
- Stir until well blended.
- Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool.
Although this recipe had a great flavour, it was WAY too sweet. I also had a difficult time handling the "smoking hot" mixture. So, I pressed the entire batch into an 8 X 8 pan and cut into squares. I will probably try this recipe again reducing the sugar to 1 cup.
this was very easy! and tastes great!