Recipe by sammierox23
I wanted to make penaut butter cookies one night and did not have all the ingredients,so i took what i did have,mixed it,and cooked it. And my mistake was delicious. *these are not cookies,there is no actual word i can use to describe them but trust me they are delicous!*
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or creamy,i suggest crunchy but taste good either way)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees farenheit
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with oil and flour.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and BEAT together ***very important to BEAT the mixture***
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto pan, about 2 inches apart, bake for 10-12 minutes.