1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Crumb Cake
Peanut butter cake topped with peanut butter crumbs. A glass of milk never had it so good:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2MAKE THE CRUMBS: Mix together the brown sugar, flour, peanut butter, and melted butter until crumbly; set aside.
- 3MAKE THE CAKE BATTER: Cream together the peanut butter and butter until light and fluffy.
- 4Slowly beat in the brown sugar.
- 5Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until fluffy after each addition.
- 6Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add alternately to the creamed mixture with the milk, blending well after each addition. (Do not overmix).
- 7Spread the batter evenly in a greased 13x9-inch baking pan; top with the crumbs.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool slightly before serving.
- 10Dust with powdered sugar, if desired; or drizzle with a chocolate glaze.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 268.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g