Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious. From Taste of Home.
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, baked
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 -3 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Combine pie filling and lemon juice; spoon into pastry shell.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and nutmeg; cut in peanut butter and butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 400 for 20-22 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack.