Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
these are a well received gift
Make and share this Peanut Butter Criss Cross Cookies in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Press this layer into jar altogether.
- Layer chocolate chips, peanuts, flour layer, brown sugar, gran. sugar in a one quart wide mouth canning jar.
- Secure lid and give with the following instructions.
- empty cookie mix in a large mixing bowl -- Stir to combine --
- add 1/2 cup softened butter, 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, one beaten egg, 2 tsps vanilla, mix well.
- Drop by tblsful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with fork tines.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350* --
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.