Recipe by ann hugo
a wounderful cookie recipe from my fireman's cook book. They are great with milk, or hot tea/, or with a great cup of coffee..or just take a hand full out the door on the way to work or play....
- 1 cup solid Crisco (not the oil)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all together in one bowl.
- Pinch of some of the dough and roll into "1" inch diameter balls.
- When all on cookie sheet, take a table fork and smash it down and then go the other way to make a criss cross.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet in 450°F oven about 10 minutes.