Top Review by HALL0itsME
I really enjoyed this recipe.....however I did alter it slightly. I pressed the mixture into a 9X13 baking pan and covered it with melted chocolate chips! It tasted just like the Cripy Bars that you can get in the store! YUM!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Karo syrup (white)
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 10 ounces peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, place cereal, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add sugar and Karo syrup.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Immediately, pour in sugar mixture over cereal/peanut butter mixture.
- Combine all ingredients until peanut butter is evenly distributed.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper and allow to cool.