Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are excellent! They are soft and chewey. They are from a church cookbook.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Cream peanut butter and butter until soft.
- Add sugar gradually, continue to cream until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs.
- Beat well.
- Mix in flour, salt and baking soda.
- Drop 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- These should be about 1 1/2 inches in size.
- Press each cookie down with a fork.
- Do this a second time at a right angle.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
Delicious! Just right, my husband loves these cookies! Thanks!
Just tried these and they were fantastic.Satisfied my sweet tooth. When it comes to sweet treats i have to be careful of my diabetes, however i tried these and i fell in love with them and will try them again in the future.Thanks again
i tasted some of these cookies after i made them and love them to death reason being is i love peanut butter and i love the crinkles but i not the biggest fan of choclate so this was the perfect recipe for me.