Recipe by William Hakala
These are one of Troy Hakala's favorite cookies!
Top Review by Sunflower
I made these for an office party. Wonderful cookies and very easy to make. They looked really nice when all set out on a platter. A big hit with the chocolate-peanut butter lovers. Thanks for sharing this.
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups unsifted flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- milk chocolate kiss
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 6 ingredients until fluffy.
- Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, roll in extra sugar and place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes , or until browned.
- Press one candy kiss into the center of each cookie after they come out of the oven.
- Can be baked one week in advance. They also freeze well.