1 hr 25 mins
Custard-like dessert is a gourmet treat.Reduced-calorie peanut butter and egg substitute make healthy.Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan,combine 3/4 cup sugar,water,and cream of tarter.
- 2Stirring constantly,cook over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
- 3Increase heat to medium,bring to boil.
- 4Cook 10-15 minutes without stirring until mixture is deep golden brown.
- 5Remove from heat and pour into a 8 inch round cake pan,tilting to coat bottom.
- 6Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 7Combine milk and peanut butter in medium saucepan.
- 8Whisking constantly,cook over medium heat until heated through and smooth,remove from heat.
- 9Combine egg substitute and 1/2 cup sugar in bowl,whisk until blended.
- 10Gradually add milk mixture to egg mixture,stirring well.
- 11Pour over carmelized sugar in cake oan.
- 12Place in 9x13 baking pan.
- 13Add hot water to baking pan to come halfway up sides of cake pan.
- 14Bake 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 15Transfer cake pan to wire rack to cool.
- 16Cover and chill overnight.
- 17Unmold onto serving plate.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Creme Caramel
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-calorie peanut butter