Peanut Butter Creme Brulee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In saucepan combine milk, cream, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla and cinnamon over medium high heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Temper the egg yolks with the cream mixture whisking until smooth then add the peanut butter and mix well.
- Strain mixture and pour into six 4-ounce ramekins. Set ramekins in a shallow baking pan and place in the oven. Pour enough hot water into the pan to cover the ramekins half way. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat broiler and sprinkle custards with remaining sugar and broil for 40-60 seconds and serve.