1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Creme Brulee
24 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In saucepan combine milk, cream, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla and cinnamon over medium high heat until hot, but not boiling.
- 2Temper the egg yolks with the cream mixture whisking until smooth then add the peanut butter and mix well.
- 3Strain mixture and pour into six 4-ounce ramekins. Set ramekins in a shallow baking pan and place in the oven. Pour enough hot water into the pan to cover the ramekins half way. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Preheat broiler and sprinkle custards with remaining sugar and broil for 40-60 seconds and serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Creme Brulee
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.1
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 198.2 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 9.3 g