Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
- 1 pie crust, baked
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 packet pudding, vanilla instant mix
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 packet Cool Whip
- Mix together peanut butter and powdered sugar until crumbly - reserve enough for topping.
- Mix pudding according to directions on package.
- Put crumbs in pie shell forming crust.
- Pour pudding into crust.
- Put cool whip on top and top with reserved crumbs.
- Jean Hores
This recipe is great, I have made it for years!!! I first had it 30 years ago, in a restaurant and had to come home and invent the recipe!!