Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 chocolate crumb crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese - beat in condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Whip heavy cream and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Melt together chopped milk chocolate and heavy cream.
- Drizzle over top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.