Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Haven't prepared this yet but it looks yummy.
- 2 cups finely crushed chocolate sandwich style cookies
- 1⁄2 cup sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups heavy whipping cream, plus
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- Combine crushed cookies, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter in a medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350* for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat 3/4 cup cream just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add 1-1/4 cups morsels and 1/3 cup peanuts. Stir until chocolate is melted. Spread chocolate mixture over bottom and up sides of pie shell. Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat 1 cup cream until stiff peaks form, adding vanilla one tablespoon at a time. Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl for 4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Gradually beat in peanut butter. Fold in whipping cream mixture. Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- Combine 1/4 cup morsels and 1-1/2 tablespoons cream in a small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on high for 1 minute; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over pie. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons peanuts.
- Freeze for 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Cover. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.