1/10 Photos of Peanut Butter Cookies With Kisses
1 hr 30 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This comes from the Betty Crocker Cookie Cookbook; I use this at Christmas to make Hershey's Kiss cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugars, margarine, peanut butter, and egg.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 4Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5Shape dough into 1" balls.
- 6Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes.
- 7Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet.
- 8Place unwrapped hershey's kiss in the middle of each cookie and let cool for hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies With Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g