Japanese Delight's Note:
From "Relaxed cooking with Curtis Stone"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup natural chunky peanut butter (about 9 ounces or 280 grams)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 155 grams semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- 2Line 3 heavy large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4Using an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, honey, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
- 5Stir the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture in 2 additions.
- 6Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- 7Scoop about 3 tablespoonfuls of dough for each cookie onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them 2 1/2 inches apart.
- 8Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cookies puff and begin to brown on top but are still very soft to the touch.
- 9Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for 5 minutes.
- 10Using a metal spatula, transfer the cookies to a rack and eat warm or cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 158.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g