Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "Relaxed cooking with Curtis Stone"
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup natural chunky peanut butter (about 9 ounces or 280 grams)
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 155 grams semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Line 3 heavy large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, honey, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture in 2 additions.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Scoop about 3 tablespoonfuls of dough for each cookie onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cookies puff and begin to brown on top but are still very soft to the touch.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for 5 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, transfer the cookies to a rack and eat warm or cool completely.