Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From "Relaxed cooking with Curtis Stone"
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup natural chunky peanut butter (about 9 ounces or 280 grams)
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 155 grams semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C.
- Line 3 heavy large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, honey, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture in 2 additions.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Scoop about 3 tablespoonfuls of dough for each cookie onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cookies puff and begin to brown on top but are still very soft to the touch.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for 5 minutes.
- Using a metal spatula, transfer the cookies to a rack and eat warm or cool completely.