1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
A little bit different peanut butter cookie that tastes great. Half a bag of semisweet chocolate chunks can be used in place of the chopped semisweet chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
- 2Beat peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, honey. egg and yanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- 3Stir dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture in 2 additions. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm and no longer sticky, about 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 350º. With hands, roll 1 heaping tablespoonful of dough for each cookie into 1 3/4 inch ball.
- 6Arrange cookies on lightly greased baking sheets, spacing 2 1/2 inches apart.
- 7Bake cookies until puffed. beginning to brown on top and still very soft to touch, about 12 minutes.
- 8Cool cookies on baking sheets 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
Serving Size: 1 (1098 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 132.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g