1/2 Photos of Peanut Butter Cookies With Cayenne
These have a little heat but are not blow your head off hot. The pepper just adds a new depth of flavor that we found very pleasant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease cookie sheet.
- 3Mix the butter and the sugar until creamy.
- 4Add the peanut butter, vanilla, cayenne, salt, and baking soda and mix well.
- 5Add the egg and mix it inches.
- 6Add the flour, 1/4 cup at a time till all incorporated.
- 7Form into 1 inch balls and flatten slightly before placing on the cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- 8Here's where you make that criss-cross design with the fork if you want.
- 9Bake 8 or so minutes for chewy cookies, a bit longer for crunchy cookies.
- 10Cool on rack when done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies With Cayenne
Serving Size: 1 (993 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 200.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g