- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (I use all natural, the kind that is just peanuts & salt)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour (generous)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup finely crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl of electric mixer, cream butter and sugars.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Stir in corn flakes until incorporated.
- Roll dough into 1" balls, place two inches apart on cookie sheet. (If dough is too tacky, add a little more flour.)
- Press down balls with fork (dip it in flour if need be) to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes until set and lightly golden.
- Transfer to racks upon removing from oven.