These cookies have a subtle peanut taste and a little bit of crackle from the corn flakes.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies (With a Corn Flake Crunch!) recipe from Food.com.
- In bowl of electric mixer, cream butter and sugars.
- Add peanut butter; mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- Stir in corn flakes until incorporated.
- Roll dough into 1" balls, place two inches apart on cookie sheet. (If dough is too tacky, add a little more flour.)
- Press down balls with fork (dip it in flour if need be) to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes until set and lightly golden.
- Transfer to racks upon removing from oven.