Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
Chewy and delicious or crunchy and delicious, any way you like them. Add extras to make it personalized to what you like. A delicious dessert or snack when you don't have much ingredients. I made this recipe on my own, please enjoy!:)
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml baking powder or 9.85 ml baking soda
- 0.25 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fehrenheit.
- Mix ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- Roll dough into plum size balls.
- place on pan giving them lots of room to spread.
- Press down slightly with a fork.
- Once you start to bake, after they have baked for about 5-6 minutes, with a fork, very slightly, push the edges of the cookie to make them not form together and to make them thicker
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes ALL TOGETHER, depending on how you like your cookie, shorter time for chewy cookies and longer time for crunchy cookies.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool down, only for about 30 seconds to a minute, with a spatula, gently scrape the pan till the cookie moves and it is not stuck to your pan. repeat till all cookies are not stuck to your pan.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE:.
- once they are not stuck, gently place them on a plate; they can be placed over each other
- if your plate isn't long or big enough.
- REPEAT after both batches are done, and put onto a plate.
- Depending on your cookie size it should make around 18-25 cookies.
These are awesome! Love the almond extract flavor with the peanut butter! Mine were very good and chewy!
Very yummy. These cook up a bit crisper than those with flour. They do not need to cook nearly as long as the recipe says. About 10 minutes is all (total cooking time)
They're good but not my favorite. I prefer with flour. But I like the addition of vanilla and almond extract. The cooking time was too much for me. It was easy to burn. :( The second bach was around 10 minutes in total. Made for PAC fall 2007.