1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cookies[no Flour!]
Chewy and delicious or crunchy and delicious, any way you like them. Add extras to make it personalized to what you like. A delicious dessert or snack when you don't have much ingredients. I made this recipe on my own, please enjoy!:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees fehrenheit.
- 2Mix ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- 3Roll dough into plum size balls.
- 4place on pan giving them lots of room to spread.
- 5Press down slightly with a fork.
- 7Once you start to bake, after they have baked for about 5-6 minutes, with a fork, very slightly, push the edges of the cookie to make them not form together and to make them thicker
- 8Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes ALL TOGETHER, depending on how you like your cookie, shorter time for chewy cookies and longer time for crunchy cookies.
- 9Remove from the oven, let them cool down, only for about 30 seconds to a minute, with a spatula, gently scrape the pan till the cookie moves and it is not stuck to your pan. repeat till all cookies are not stuck to your pan.
- 10IF YOU WOULD LIKE:.
- 11once they are not stuck, gently place them on a plate; they can be placed over each other
- 12if your plate isn't long or big enough.
- 13REPEAT after both batches are done, and put onto a plate.
- 15Depending on your cookie size it should make around 18-25 cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies[no Flour!]
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.4
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 410.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 15.4 g