Recipe by .oh.so.sweet.
Chewy and delicious or crunchy and delicious, any way you like them. Add extras to make it personalized to what you like. A delicious dessert or snack when you don't have much ingredients. I made this recipe on my own, please enjoy!:)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder or 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fehrenheit.
- Mix ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- Roll dough into plum size balls.
- place on pan giving them lots of room to spread.
- Press down slightly with a fork.
- Once you start to bake, after they have baked for about 5-6 minutes, with a fork, very slightly, push the edges of the cookie to make them not form together and to make them thicker
- Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes ALL TOGETHER, depending on how you like your cookie, shorter time for chewy cookies and longer time for crunchy cookies.
- Remove from the oven, let them cool down, only for about 30 seconds to a minute, with a spatula, gently scrape the pan till the cookie moves and it is not stuck to your pan. repeat till all cookies are not stuck to your pan.
- IF YOU WOULD LIKE:.
- once they are not stuck, gently place them on a plate; they can be placed over each other
- if your plate isn't long or big enough.
- REPEAT after both batches are done, and put onto a plate.
- Depending on your cookie size it should make around 18-25 cookies.