Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Super yummy and very quick to make! They are my favorite study snack :3
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (crunchy doesn't work!)
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar (white works too)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (OPTIONAL, Semisweet President's Choice brand has no milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, baking soda and salt until it looks uniform/the same throughout.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Optional: Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Take tablespoon amounts and place them on baking sheet. (I advise using parchment paper on the baking tray and not tin foil).
- Flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. The tops should be slightly crinkled and the edges should not be brown!
- Cool the cookies on the pan (after a while you can move them to a baking tray).