Super yummy and very quick to make! They are my favorite study snack :3
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- 2Mix the peanut butter, sugar, baking soda and salt until it looks uniform/the same throughout.
- 3Add the egg and vanilla extract, mix well.
- 4Optional: Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- 5Take tablespoon amounts and place them on baking sheet. (I advise using parchment paper on the baking tray and not tin foil).
- 6Flatten slightly with fork.
- 7Bake for 8-10 minutes. The tops should be slightly crinkled and the edges should not be brown!
- 8Cool the cookies on the pan (after a while you can move them to a baking tray).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies (No Dairy or Wheat/Gluten)
Serving Size: 1 (563 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g