1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cookies (Johnny Cash's Mother's Recipe)
Johnny Cash was my husband's cousin and I was lucky enough to obtain a cookbook of Johnny's mother's recipes titled, "Favorite Recipes From Mama Cash's Kitchen." I've been asked to post some of the recipes from the book and this is one of them.
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and both sugars.
- 2Add peanut butter and well beaten egg.
- 3Add salt, soda and sifted flour.
- 4Makes a rather stiff dough.
- 5Form into balls on cookie sheet and press both ways with fork.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven until done.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies (Johnny Cash's Mother's Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (655 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3109.8
- Calories from Fat 1564
- Total Fat 173.7 g
- Saturated Fat 40.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 3119.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 352.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.9 g
- Sugars 219.0 g
- Protein 54.9 g