Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From cake mix
- 1 (18 ounce) packagebetty crocker supermoist yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°. Beat half of the cake mix, butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or mix with spoon. Stir in remaining cake mix, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set, centers will be soft. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.