Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Makes about 20 dozen.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies for a Crowd recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups shortening
- 4 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 cups sugar
- 8 eggs
- 4 cups peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Cream shortening and sugars.
- Add eggs, vanilla and Peanut butter, mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Stir in peanuts if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten with fork if desired.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 min or until set.
Reminded me of my Mom's PB cookies. I only made enough dough for 5 dozen cookies. Worked out great using the conversion function and added the optional nuts. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag. :)