Recipe by Sweet buns
It was from a family cookbook and I added my own twist They are very good and disappear quickly in my house.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together flour,baking powder,soda, and salt.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed,mix margarine and peanut butter together, then mix in sugars until blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour mixture until well blended.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and shape into 1inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Press 3 peanuts into top of cookie, gently so as to not flatten it too much, they should be 2- 2 1/2" across.
- Bake at 350 degrees, for approximately 10 minutes,depending on your oven, it usually takes 9 min.
- in mine.