1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Cookies (By Laura Secord )
Taken from the award-winning "Laura Secord" cookbook. Add in some finely chopped peanuts to the batter if desired.
My Private Note
dozen ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- 3In a large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4In the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter, white sugar, and maple extract.
- 5Beat in brown sugar and peanut butter and continue to beat until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- 6Add in egg and beat for another 1-2 minutes.
- 7Reduce the speed and add in the dry ingredients in 3 additions, mixing well until a stiff dough forms.
- 8Shape the dough into small balls and place 2-inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- 9Press down with a fork to flatted.
- 10Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies (By Laura Secord )
Serving Size: 1 (743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 853.2
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 653.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 64.8 g
- Protein 16.6 g