Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy cookies just like grandma used to make.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift together the flour, and baking soda, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream the white sugar and brown sugar with the butter.
- Stir in the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla and peanut butter.
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and stir until combined.
- Finally, stir in the nuts.
- Drop by heaping tsp onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.