Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Old fashioned, just like what granny used to make.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine flour, soda and salt.
- Set aside.
- Cream together sugars and butter until blended Add eggs, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add flour mixture slowly until combined.
- Drop by rounded tbsp on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes until set.
- Let cool.
Warning: You will need a glass of milk to go with these cookies! These are the ultimate in peanut butter cookies! They are a little crunchy on the outer edges, but are moist and chewy on the inside. Just perfect if you ask me. I especially love how these are a drop peanut butter cookies because that makes it all the easier. It's great that you don't have to roll them into balls, then into sugar and prick with a fork. Who has time for all that - particularly when it's unnecessary with these cookies. I will make these again and again.
I made them for my boyfriend and he didn't think they had enough peanut butter. I'll add more next time
i took these to work and my boss loved them he is very picky about his PB cookies as well!