Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love peanut butter cookies--my favorite. This recipe is the bomb. I doubled the recipe and am glad I did. Recipe posted as listed (not doubled). Recipe courtesy of KitchenAid Mixer Instructions and Recipes.
- Place peanut butter and butter in mixer bowl.
- Beat for 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Scrape bowl.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla. Beat about 1 minute and stop and scrape bowl.
- Gradually add all remaining ingredients to sugar mixture and mix about 30 seconds. Turn up and mix 30 seconds more.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Press flat with fork in a criss-cross pattern to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets immediately and cool on wire racks.