Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside...don't overbake! We like to put dark chocolate mini M & M's in them, if you can find them, along with mini chocolate chips.. You can substitite half butter and half butter flavored Crisco.
- Pre- heat oven to 375°.
- Cream butter/Crisco with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter, egg, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixed with baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mini M & M's.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on baking sheet sprayed with PAM.
- Bake for 8 minutes. They should be light brown on the edges and soft in the middle. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before removing from pans. Remove to cooling racks and cool completely. Enjoy!