These cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside...don't overbake! We like to put dark chocolate mini M & M's in them, if you can find them, along with mini chocolate chips.. You can substitite half butter and half butter flavored Crisco.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre- heat oven to 375°.
- 2Cream butter/Crisco with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add peanut butter, egg, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- 4Add flour mixed with baking soda.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and mini M & M's.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls on baking sheet sprayed with PAM.
- 7Bake for 8 minutes. They should be light brown on the edges and soft in the middle. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before removing from pans. Remove to cooling racks and cool completely. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g