Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside...don't overbake! We like to put dark chocolate mini M & M's in them, if you can find them, along with mini chocolate chips.. You can substitite half butter and half butter flavored Crisco.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip, semi sweet
- Pre- heat oven to 375°.
- Cream butter/Crisco with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter, egg, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour mixed with baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mini M & M's.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on baking sheet sprayed with PAM.
- Bake for 8 minutes. They should be light brown on the edges and soft in the middle. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before removing from pans. Remove to cooling racks and cool completely. Enjoy!