Prep 3 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Creamy PB Cookies. Delish
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the butter for 2 minutes. Add the sugars, cream for 2 more minutes. Mix in the peanut butter and egg. Mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir into the sugar butter mixture.
- 2 Wrap dough in plastic and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 3 Preheat oven to 375°F Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork. Bake until light brown, 9 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for a minute; transfer to rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
- For chewier cookies, bake at 300°F for 15 minutes.