Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Except for pies & bread, my wife does most of the baking. I'm a "dunker" & I LOVE to quickly dunk these in a cup of coffee w/ cream...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 236.59 ml butter, soft but not melted
- 236.59 ml peanut butter (I prefer smooth)
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 591.47 ml unbleached flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream together the butter & sugars.
- Add the eggs & beat.
- Add the Peanut Butter & beat again.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda & salt & add to mixture.
- Mix until well blended, being careful NOT to overmix!
- Roll into balls about the size of a Walnut & place on cookie sheet about 1½ inches apart.
- Take a heavy glass or pint jar & dip the bottom of it in a small amount of sugar & lightly mash down each ball. If desired, take a fork & press down a little bit more to make a criss-cross design on top.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.