Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really great and simple cookies. Perfect for Bake Sales or just to send with the kids to school.
- 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml peanut butter (preferably chunky)
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- Beat margarine and sugars.
- Add peanut butter, egg and vanilla.
- Beat till smooth.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- For easier shaping, chill for an hour.
- Form into 1" balls.
- Place 2" apart on a baking paper.
- Flatten each ball by crisscrossing with the tines of a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 10- 12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly brown and cookies are set.
Great recipe!<br/>Also tried with Nutella instea of peanut butter and added a pinch of paprika!!..:)
Moist, perfect texture,delicious!
You really need to put the dough in the fridge for a bit to actually roll into balls,though.
Very tasty, moist cookie - easy to make! Delicious. Thanks for sharing. Made & enjoyed for PAC, Spring 2009