Prep1 hr 30 mins
Really great and simple cookies. Perfect for Bake Sales or just to send with the kids to school.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Beat margarine and sugars.
- Add peanut butter, egg and vanilla.
- Beat till smooth.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- For easier shaping, chill for an hour.
- Form into 1" balls.
- Place 2" apart on a baking paper.
- Flatten each ball by crisscrossing with the tines of a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 10- 12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly brown and cookies are set.
Great recipe!<br/>Also tried with Nutella instea of peanut butter and added a pinch of paprika!!..:)
Moist, perfect texture,delicious!
You really need to put the dough in the fridge for a bit to actually roll into balls,though.
Very tasty, moist cookie - easy to make! Delicious. Thanks for sharing. Made & enjoyed for PAC, Spring 2009