Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I know there are tons of flourless peanut butter cookies out there, but I felt that the brown sugar blend would be a must for the perfect flavor, and I was right!
- 236.59 ml natural no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 4.92 ml sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml Splenda brown sugar blend
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Thoroughly mix peanut butter, vanilla, egg, baking powder, and the two types of Splenda.
- Roll by rounded tablespoonfuls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper 3 inches apart.
- Dip fork into brown sugar blend and flatten cookies using a cross hatch pattern.
- Top with a few chocolate chips (pressed in), if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes, then slide parchment paper onto cooling rack and allow cookies to cool.
Wow is right!! I just tried these, they are so wonderful!! I didn't change the recipe because I like my cookies sweet. They turned out perfect! I'm so happy I found this recipe. I've tried others that were terrible. These were just right. Thank you so much for sharing.
Wow! these are so easy to make, I made them in no time, so so quick. I forgot to put my chips in but I loved them as they were. I did Take Annacia's suggestion and used 1/3 of a cup of both sweeteners as I don't like too sweet and these were just fine. Thank you for posting. Made for tis the season for giving 2010
Wow, what a fabulous recipe. I got 20 big cookies from it that are not only uber scrumptious but healthy too. I used 1/4 cup of egg white so no cholesterol and there is no added fats and the sugar is very minimal. Super easy to make too, you just need to stir it all together so I had a bowl and a fork to wash, :D. In place of parchment I used a silicon mat on the baking sheet and that worked perfectly. I might lower the sweetening to 1/3 cup of each next time but that is just personal preference and I think that most everyone will love them just as they are (DH did!). These cookies will be a regular at my house. Thank you Sue, thank you very much.